Saturday, January 14, 2012

Vera is back in Ukraine for now...

Well, Vera is back in Ukraine. I really hope she realizes how much she is missed. The house is so quiet without her. We are in the process of getting all of our paperwork updated. The adoption agency we were using decided to close so we had to switch to another one. We followed our social worker to Chinese Children Adoption International. They have been amazing!!! They have already updated our home study and have been so kind and caring through this process. We hope to get all the paperwork gathered together within the next month. Then we will send all of the paperwork to Ukraine and keep our fingers crossed! We will keep everyone updated!!

2 comments:

  1. I think she does know how much you guys miss her. I wan in her position soo many times I definetly know that she misses you adn I know how you all miss her lets hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete